There’s been a shift in my gender presentation. I’ve been feeling more andro-femme lately. I’m not going to try and shy away from it because of what society thinks a trans* person is “supposed” to look like. I’m just going to go with the flow of how I feel. If I want to have my pants saggin a little bit with some bomb ass lipstick and my nails done, so be it. I don’t have to live up to anyone’s standards but my own.
I’m just going to embrace myself more and more and not shy away from things like being more femme because people think I should feel and look a certain way as a faab trans* person. I used to be hella femme and I don’t want to deny that part of me because society says I should. Fuck that.
fabianromero asked: Once you get this, you have to say 5 nice things about yourself and send to ten of your favorite followers! Love thyself. :) (tag back)
1. My gender identity is so fluid. I’m learning to fully embrace it. I am masculine, feminine, both, and neither. I am just me, whatever that means for me.
2. I’m learning to love my eyebrows.
3. I think post cards are cool. I don’t care how silly that may be.
4. I don’t know a lot about jazz, but it is so relaxing. I’m listening to some right now.
5. I am learning to be more compassionate. I don’t want to compromise myself, but I don’t want to become a rock. Idk, there’s a balance to it all. I like my ability to feel (for the most part).